4 replies to this topic

#1 crankarron

crankarron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

PB4112.png

*Update Watermark Added* -JMZNVS *I really can't speak for the contents of this image* Thanks for posting crankaron

Original Post: Here is a shot of PlayBook with BB10 this not final version but an early engineering driver test, where they dump hundreds of applications onto the hardware and test drivers. Essentially, this should be very similar to what we're seeing on Z10 and Q10-almost to a tee. Whether the final version supports things like calling is hard to tell from just one image. Since this image there have likely been further UI changes to optimize use of the screen realestate of the 7" PlayBook. I hope you all enjoy a backward glimpse. They are working hard even if the focus is the phones. BlackBerry Live we may finally get word on what exactly are the intentions for the PlayBook on the new BlackBerry Roadmap

#2 Jmznvs

Jmznvs

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

This all seems plausible. 8x3 app grid is interesting.. Wonder what it would look like in portrait. Also the background is curiously black while the foreground seems lit. Weird. And lastly it looks like the device is charging. But I don't see any plugs. Then again I don't really see anything but the PlayBook  :rolleyes: Real or not it's intriguing

can you share where you got the image?

BerryFlow Founder
@jmznvs

#3 ugbadboy

ugbadboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUganda

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

I have my doubts here though. What puts me off is that phones icon at the bottome of the screen, yeah, it maybe one of those sim enabled PlayBooks, but you never know...

#4 Jmznvs

Jmznvs

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

The phone buttons should be there not that charging icon. Why can I not make calls via a legit BlackBerry Bridge?

BerryFlow Founder
@jmznvs

#5 mrfree.996

mrfree.996

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Ghost charger and at least 217 applications?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PlayBook, BlackBerry10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the BerryFlow Forums. Flow into a topic, connect to a thread and share you voice

Please Login or Register to our community