Today at Mobile World Congress 2016, BlackBerry launched its new Professional Cybersecurity Services practice that will further expand the company’s security portfolio by offering organizations new consulting services. As part of the new practice, BlackBerry acquired UK-based Encription Limited, which brings years of cybersecurity consulting experience to help assess and mitigate risk for organizations.
Additionally, Microsoft customers now have access to BES12 through Microsoft Azure and digital health and wellness engagement platform Sharecare has launched the Sharecare BBM channel with BlackBerry.
- BlackBerry COO Marty Beard talks cross platform strategy, IoT and much more – MobileWorldDaily
- BLACKBERRY LAUNCHES NEW PROFESSIONAL CYBERSECURITY SERVICES PRACTICE TO EXPAND PORTFOLIO
- BLACKBERRY TO OFFER SECURE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES VIA MICROSOFT’S AZURE CLOUD PLATFORM
- SHARECARE AND BLACKBERRY LAUNCH NEW BBM CHANNEL
- CENTRIFY PARTNERS WITH BLACKBERRY TO PROVIDE SECURE ACCESS ON THE GOOD DYNAMICS PLATFORM