I got the pleasure of going hands on with a case solution by a company called Noreve. This is a vertical-flip style flip case wrapped in genuine leather and handmade in Saint-Tropez, France. This south of France spirit is instilled in every product they develop, and this carrying solution for the BlackBerry Priv is top notch.
The textured design of this leather case matches the carbon weave-like aesthetic of the Priv. The leather and gloss makes the case feel that much more premium. Priv is a complex device with a slide-out keyboard, so it’s interesting to use a slider in a vertical-flip form factor. I found it enjoyable to use and easy to open. Overall, the case is great for all around protection, if you’re tossing your phone in a bag or traveling, as it offers style and ample coverage.
There are cutouts for the front-facing speaker, all of the buttons are accessible, and there’s an opening at the bottom so you can charge while using the case as well, which is a major plus! The case style does add some thickness to the Priv but, as aforementioned, the case aligns with the busy lifestyle of someone who is conscious of the luxury that comes with handmade products such as this.
Here are some of the case characteristics:
– Elegant case conceived in top quality handcrafted leather
– Hand-crafted manufacturing quality
– Easy-to-close case without non-magnetic closure nor snap closure
– Slim and padded design
– Protects the device in an optimal manner
– All sides protective case
– Access to basic functions (multiple openings on the leather)
– Camera lens & flash access
– Headphones and headset jack access
– Charging and synchronization cable access
– Beautiful interior lining embossed with the Noreve logo
Check out more information on this case using the link below, there are some customization options that are offered direct on the Noreve website – you can choose the leather color and texture inside and out. Be sure to check out the various options! This case sells for $49.95 with free shipping.