Priv by BlackBerry is now the official smartphone of the Toronto Raptors. This past week, Priv also received its first Marshmallow beta update, with invites for T-Mobile customers coming soon. AT&T has competitively dropped the price of Priv, and BlackBerry has listed 6 reasons to consider the new direct sales program for BlackBerry hardware. We’re seeing government vendors opting for BlackBerry and Microsoft products, and a C-level executive at BlackBerry says the company’s software portfolio is complete in terms of the M&A strategy.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #96 ~ “Raptors”
April 17th – April 24th
- Priv – Official Smartphone of the Toronto Raptors
- First Priv Marshmallow beta update now available
- BlackBerry Priv is now even more affordable at AT&T
- BlackBerry: “Right now, we’re not looking for the next big thing”
- BlackBerry and Microsoft Solve Government’s Mobile Problem
- Help Grow the BlackBerry Forest! #EarthDay
- 6 Reasons to Consider BlackBerry’s New Direct Sales Program
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.