As Priv seemingly languishes, BlackBerry is on the offensive adding enterprise software features to their EMM suites. QNX has announced new car platforms for instrument clusters. BlackBerry has intercepted BBM messages to fight criminality, and in about a month we have a big event in New York, the BlackBerry Security Summit July 19th.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #103 ~ “Clusters”
June 5 – June 12
- Anonymous AT&T exec claims Priv sales are ‘really struggling’
- BlackBerry continues to add enterprise software features for Good Secure EMM Suites
- QNX announces Platform for Instrument Clusters for cars
- BlackBerry has intercepted BBM messages for authorities to fight crime
- BlackBerry Security Summit 2016 confirmed for July 19 in New York City
- BlackBerry to announce Q1 2017 results on June 23
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.