It’s finally here! BlackBerry is making good on its promise for a software suite for the mobility solutions business segment. The HUB+ suite is bringing the quintessential BlackBerry Hub for Android experience to non-BlackBerry devices. This, alongside new lawsuits, BBM updates and the pending shipments of DTEK50 preorders – there’s a good bit to sink our teeth into tonight.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #111 ~ “HUB+”
July 31st – August 7th
- BlackBerry now rolling out August 5 Android security patch for Priv
- BlackBerry files patent infringement lawsuit against Avaya in Texas
- BlackBerry brings its Hub and other apps to more Android phones with Hub+ suite
- BlackBerry pushes new features and enhancements to its Hub, Camera and other apps
- See the weather, stocks and battery data directly in the Hub with Hubby for BlackBerry 10
- BlackBerry announces normal course issuer bid for convertible debentures
- BBM for iOS updated with new features and enhancements
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.