DTEK60 is finally here and it comes with a great price tag and the latest market specs. Beyond this BlackBerry is working with partners to fix the ‘No Service’ issue and we’re seeing the BBM development pick up with new features added to the application this past week.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #122 ~ “DTEK60”
October 16th – October 30th
- Marty Beard discusses DTEK60
- BlackBerry DTEK60 hands-on
- BBM for Android picks up new features and bug fixes in latest release
- BlackBerry is working with AT&T to expedite a software fix for the ‘No Service’ issue on Priv
- BlackBerry fact checks Bloomberg’s coverage of Apple hiring QNX talent
- AT&T, Priv, Switching to Samsung, BlackBerry Software, October’s Last Day, DTEK60 pros and cons
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.