We’re back with another episode of Upstream. This week carriers are showing some BlackBerry support with AT&T No Service fixes and Marshmallow roll-out for Priv users on Verizon. New deals in India expand availability of DTEK50 and DTEK60 and Chen discusses the next in-house QWERTY amidst sentiment around the Trump election.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #124 ~ “Cyber”
November 6th – November 13th
- Here is how to fix the ‘No Service’ bug on the AT&T BlackBerry Priv
- John Chen discusses Trump election and BlackBerry’s plan to release one more in-house QWERTY phone
- Verizon now officially rolling out Android Marshmallow to Priv owners
- BlackBerry and Optiemus announce the DTEK50 and DTEK60 in India
- BlackBerry Hub+ Services meets Samsung S7 Edge
- Android fragmentation in the early days of Nougat; expanded political influences on cyber-warfare.
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.