This week we touch on 10.3.3 certification. Nasdaq hosts BlackBerry developer summit in NYC. BBM launching new services within the popular messaging app. New Black Friday deals offer the best pricing on BlackBerry devices we’ve seen all year, and BlackBerry has been awarded a new cyber-security certification from the UK government.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #126 ~ “Deal”
November 20th – November 27th
- Where is BlackBerry OS 10.3.3?
- BlackBerry unveils their expanded developer platform at BlackBerry Developer Summit
- BBM launching two new services in Indonesia next month: BBM Shopping and BBM Travel
- BlackBerry kicks off their Black Friday deals with up to 53% off select devices
- BlackBerry awarded Cyber Essentials Plus certification from the UK Government
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.