With the release of an entirely refreshed enterprise platform BlackBerry has given us a great inclination of where they plan to aim themselves relative to the market. As we push toward earnings on December 20th, BlackBerry is keeping up with the good news. BBM has partnered in Indonesia to offer Travel options and payment through the app. BlackBerry has also officially announced the rollout of 10.3.3 while simultaneously pushing new updates for their DTEK and Priv handsets.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #128~ “Trajectory”
December 4th – December 11th
- BlackBerry rolling out December beta updates
- BlackBerry announces BlackBerry 10.3.3 has passed NIAP certification
- Passport Silver Edition revisited on BlackBerry 10.3.3
- BBM partners with Reservasi to launch BBM Travel
- BlackBerry announces new comprehensive mobile-security platform
- BlackBerry to announce Q3 Fiscal 2017 results
- The future of BerryFlow Upstream
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.