BlackBerry reports earnings in just two days. Like clockwork we’re getting small teases of things to come. On BerryFlow we’ve tossed up a piece on how BlackBerry is hiding their soul away in every bit of hardware they release and BlackBerry clarified their stance listing 5 things we need to know about the New BlackBerry. There’s a new release of 10.3.3 available that fixes some odd bugs users were experiencing.
While on CrackBerry Bla1ze has shared a new device that’s being prepped for the Indonesia market. But to start off our discussion – BlackBerry and TCL have signed an exclusive smartphone software and brand licensing deal a major move solidifying the future of BlackBerry’s device strategy with a Chinese manufacturer.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #129 ~ “TCL”
December 11th – December 18th
- Hardware is BlackBerry’s Horcrux
- Five things you need to know about the new BlackBerry
- BlackBerry and TCL sign smartphone software and brand licensing deal
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.2163 autoloader files now available
- BB Merah Putih is already preparing a BlackBerry device in Indonesia
- We’ll hear more about #TheNewBlackBerry at CES 2017
- Tides of Transition, VLOG, Election Hacking and CES 2017
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.