We’re having an impromptu Upstream session before the holiday consumes us. BlackBerry has left us with some Christmas hype having recently released Q3 Fiscal 2017 earnings. New deals for BlackBerry Radar, TCLs use of the BlackBerry brand in their device portfolio and reaffirmations of the trajectory for BBM in 2017 all have us in the holiday spirit. Happy Holidays from everyone here at BerryFlow.
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
December 18th – December 23rd:
UPSTREAM #130 – Gala
- BlackBerry announces Q3 Fiscal 2017 results
- John Chen talks BlackBerry earnings, autonomous vehicles and more!
- Titanium Transportation will equip their entire fleet with BlackBerry Radar
- BlackBerry reaffirms their commitment to customer security and privacy
- TCL confirms new BlackBerry smartphones will be unveiled at CES 2017
- Modagrafics partners with BlackBerry to offer Radar Asset Tracking System
- Looking Back on 2016, a Breakout Year for BBM
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.