Right into CES 2017 TCL has taken to the media showing off their new BlackBerry keyboard device. At the press meetings TCL laid out a string of details for the handset leading up to Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona. The ‘Mercury’ has gone through numerous hands-on under the lens but details, as of yet, are still scarce. We don’t have full confirmation as to the specs and finer details of the new BlackBerry. Alpha pre-production units were shown that may or may not end up as the final hardware configuration.
BlackBerry QNX has had a strong show at CES with 4 vehicles showcasing QNX advanced capabilities including ADAS, Autonomous Drive and other driver assist features and technology platforms. Expanding on the Ford deal BlackBerry is getting closer with automakers to rapidly deploy more SMART initiatives into the automobile.
Be sure to tune in as we announce the winner of our 2K17 UKarbon DTEK60 vinyl skin giveaway!
Get bonus content and exclusive access to #BBUpstream by checking out our support campaign on Patreon.
Upstream #132 ~ “CES 2017”
January 1st – January 8th
- BlackBerry begins rollout of January Android security update
- BlackBerry QNX launches embedded software platform for connected cars
- Get an eyeful of the new BlackBerry with MrMobile
- BlackBerry QNX and Renesas collaborate on autonomous driving technology
- BlackBerry and Giuliani Partners team up to combat cyber threats
- Check out BlackBerry QNX’s autonomous prototype vehicle in action
- Wave 1 Patreon shirt shipments, DTEK60 pre(review),Mercury madness
Join us, leave a comment and share in the discussion.
BERRYFLOW UPSTREAM ON AIR
Drop us a line let us know what you liked, and what you didn’t. Be sure to follow any or all of the lovely peeps listed above to track their musing online.
Want to see other Upstream sessions? Tap on over to Upstream archive to catch up on the flow.